Sorry, I Can't Until I Die Shirt

Sorry, I Can’t Until I Die Shirt

Is there any animal and /or egg that we (humans) don’t eat? I used to get upset about 17th and 18th-century ‘explorers’ (of course all white people) who shot and killed any living thing they encountered, instead of admiring it (from a DISTANCE) …..but we haven’t changed a bit. Since you guard the nests and count the babies, why dont you release them closer to the water so the birds dont get as many? Sorry, I Can’t Until I Die Shirt. I dread to think what this poor girl has been through, so nice to witness her trusting humans, glad she’s in a loving home now! Breaks my heart to see how terrified she was 😭she must have suffered so much. But thank God there are such amazing people in this world! A happy ending


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts