Side Chick Shirt

Side Chick Shirt

Feral cats are wild and will never adjust to indoor housing. If a kitten does not come in contact with humans in its first 4 weeks of life it will be forever wild and never adjust to indoors. Maggie, Vet Tech. Trap, Neuter, and Return! She has a good heart. We need more people in this world like her. Side Chick Shirt. Got 8 of them so hard vets bill one diabetic one allergic to something one who has a serious illness but they my babies they were kicked outside them there so far until I died so scary when u love them. and u think about tomorrow what will happen if I was gone. What a wonderful thing this girl is doing….definitely not an easy thing to trap them and get them to the vets…I know as my husband and I have done this for numerous cats at a yard where he was working. To this day we have 5 left out of at least 18 cats that we got “fixed”…sadly we couldn’t bring them all home (some we did) but the others still remain at that yard, alongside a rooster, countless pigeons, all kinds of birds and as yet we have never seen them kill any of those mentioned.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts