Shhhh And Bring Your Aunt A Glass Of Wine Shirt

Shhhh And Bring Your Aunt A Glass Of Wine Shirt

See Y'all… this is where I want my life to be, I just wanna be so comfortable that once I see any animal on the road I can pick them up and immediately take them to the vet and pay to help them…. that’s my life goal. Great I hope you do this, it’s very rewarding helping a poor injured animal back to good health if it is possible to save it. Shhhh And Bring Your Aunt A Glass Of Wine Shirt. That has been something I’ve wanted to do with my life also! Time and money were not there. It makes me SO sad! My sister picked up a stray cat in Greece, had a big fungating tumor in its eye, they paid for a vet check, and put the poor baby to sleep instead of leaving it to slowly die


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts