She Believed She Could But Was Really Tired So God Did Shirt

She Believed She Could But Was Really Tired So God Did Shirt

What amazing people to care so much for mom and baby. The world needs more folks like you. Thank you. Good work! I love bats and had to go into rescue mode when my cat appeared with both a bat and salamander in his mouth at the same time!!! Both lived to see another day. Best ever!!! I worked in an old school that would get bats in it. It was an 80 yr old school. They were only interested in killing them. That school district was horrid to work for anyway. They were good at killing animals and the souls of people. So glad I left! She Believed She Could But Was Really Tired So God Did Shirt. I am crazy in love with flying foxes! This lady knew what she was doing to reunite that darling baby with her mommy. For Halloween we bought another bat house, to hang at school. This is an awesome film. Wish I knew how to share it with my students.

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts