Sesame Street Christmas Shirt, Elmo Christmas Xmas Sweatshirt

Sesame Street Christmas Shirt, Elmo Christmas Xmas Sweatshirt

If you know you won’t be able to afford a pet. Please do not get one. Geez. They have feelings as well and to be abandoned would be the worse feeling ever. I agree. I’ve recently had people tell me that if I was looking to move somewhere and can’t take my pets, then I should just drop them off somewhere because they’re “just animals.” And it pisses me off so much. They’re not “just animals.” They’re my family and I refuse to leave them, even if it means I can’t live in certain places. Sesame Street Christmas Shirt, Elmo Christmas Xmas Sweatshirt. Samantha Craine, they sure are. I could never do my babies that. I adopted my last dog in May because three is what I can handle. I would never go over what I can’t and have them suffer in the end. They are our responsibility and they depend on us for food, shelter, and love.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts