Sebastian Maniscalco, You Bother Me Shirt

Sebastian Maniscalco, You Bother Me Shirt

Just because the cat begs doesn’t mean they were ever trained. My roommate’s cat that she got as a very little kitten (we have been roommates since he was adopted) does this. He was never trained by anyone he just started doing it one day and now does it whenever he wants something which also includes if he’s not getting enough attention and he wants more. Sebastian Maniscalco, You Bother Me Shirt. Bull Larkey! My cat Tombini has done this since he was a wee little baby. He also does the praying paws and praising paws. I never taught him anything. I’m sure that this cat if it’s been trained to this, was trained with treats and not trained to do this with its actual meals. God, it’s not that hard to figure out. You can’t believe everything you see online 😂I promise not everything is done with bad intentions. When I trained my dog to sit, I trained her with treats not meals


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts