Schrute Farms Beets Bed and Breakfast Sweatshirt

Schrute Farms Beets Bed and Breakfast Sweatshirt

Wonderful story thank you for loving these babies and giving them a good home. It’s a shame there is misinformation about pets and that results in them being euthanized before their time. I need to adopt all of these “unadoptable” chihuahuas. And I’ll build them a doggy palace in the garden. How can a vet be so wrong about a dog’s health/age?! I wouldn’t want to take my dog to them for care. Schrute Farms Beets Bed and Breakfast Sweatshirt. Thank God for people like them, I dont care what an animal looks like they’re all beautiful and it shouldn’t matter to anyone else either . love is what counts, sadly that’s lacking in this world. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and rescuing these very special fur babies. What a wonderful person you are! Thank you for doing what you do. I have 3 that others didn’t want (Lhasa who is now 8, Shih Tzu who is going on 5, and a Chi who is 10).


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts