Roll Initiative Shirt

Roll Initiative Shirt

I never trained my cat to do this, I got her from the pound at 3 months old with her brother, she came to me and was obviously a stray and would try to jump in your plate and steal food, she gets quality food and treats without begging because I love her but as soon as I sit down with food she runs up and starts begging for what I have now. Cats are weird, I didn’t train her to do it. Roll Initiative Shirt. Cats will beg regardless of being taught. My cat has my boyfriend and I trained. Every night at 9 pm if we haven’t filled up his food bowls he will find us and meow. Even if there’s food in his bowl. If he can see the bottom its not good enough. Allowing an animal to communicate with you effectively, through training, isn’t something to be afraid of. You wouldn’t have the same opinion if it was a dog. Think about it.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts