River Tam And River Song There are some rives you don’t want to Cross shirt

River Tam And River Song There are some rives you don’t want to Cross shirt

The doctor even for animals dont know EVERYTHING. A doc diagnosed my aunt with an illness said she won’t live past 20. She passed in her 40s after my family refused docs advice to stick her in a nursing home. I’ve had pets that we were told they’re fine, only to watch them die because we believed the vets. Doctors most certainly don’t know everything. They sure do like to think they do though. River Tam And River Song There are some rives you don’t want to Cross shirt. You’re right vets don’t know everything. My dog was 12 when they told me she liver failure. It caused her to throw up on any dog food. I found a vet nutritionist who designed a diet for her. Plus she had to have milk thistle, Sam E pills, and vitamins. She passed away when she was 18. She was my best friend loved her dearly.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts