Rip Stan Lee 1922 - 2018 Sweatshirt

Rip Stan Lee 1922–2018 Sweatshirt

I would rather help animals any day over humans. The reason animals get treated so badly is that of the humans! I heard about a friend of mine who needed help. We had been friends for at least 20 years. I moved furniture in my house and let her move in. After 8 months, her son built an addition on his home and moved his mother in with him. Her children didn’t even clean her room or bathroom. They didn’t even offer to help me move the two rooms of furniture that I had moved by myself, to have her move in with me. I’m 70 years old and have pulled muscles trying to get my home back in shape. Rip Stan Lee 1922–2018 Sweatshirt. They didn’t even offer to help me move the two rooms of furniture that I had moved by myself, to have her move in with me. I’m 70 years old and have pulled muscles trying to get my home back in shape. Actually, this is the second time I have let a “friend” move in with me. Disastrous both times. This is why I like animals better than people.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts