Ric Flair It’s Christmas Wooo sweatshirt

Ric Flair It’s Christmas Wooo sweatshirt

Your argument is out of place here. Responsible breeding is the only way to dramatically decrease these kinds of occurrences, not only that but responsible owners who are committed to their dog (for the entirety of the dog’s life) is the only way to tackle the overcrowding problems we have in shelters. I’m all for the adopt don’t shop movement but at the same time I do shop, and I shop long and hard for the breeder, dam/sire combo and the puppy itself. I stick by my dogs till the end (just ask the 17-year-old German Shepherd that I carry up and down the stairs every day). Ric Flair It’s Christmas Wooo sweatshirt. So saying the demand for a specific breed is solely responsible for the overbred unhealthy population of dogs out there is just ignorant. Yes, this breeder likely wouldn’t breed dogs if he was unable to profit (shame on him), he is part of the problem.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts