Revolting Parents shirt

Revolting Parents shirt

Also, keep in mind, he is a hooved animal and will need his little feet trimmed regularly and his horns will also need to be trimmed. I wish you all the best, goats are awesome creatures, I miss mine dearly but they have specific needs that the typical “house pet” does not. Kudos to you for adopting and taking such good care of him. He is so sweet. I really wonder how do humans eat them. All animals want nothing but love and care from humans but instead of love and care we give them death. They die so that we could eat them or wear them. It’s really sad. Glad that this family saved this wonderful creature. Revolting Parents shirt. I love this family, I love Tyler. I love Tyler and Ella’s friendship. I love everything about this family and their pets. My mom and Matt might kill us both but we should go half and half custody of a goat!

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts