Pete The Cat I Still Read Children's Books Shirt

Pete The Cat I Still Read Children’s Books Shirt

But if you are so informed please show me the truth, go take live pictures and videos of all the shit you say is true, if you can show me an edge or your infinite ice wall and your dome around the earth ill believe you. If you can show me What NASA really does with 20 billion per year will be sold. James VD thank u so much for the compliment. Steroids are for fake people. I can produce enough testosterone on my own. U maybe not understand that cos u never done any exercise u little gimp. Cos it says is on it! u absolute bellend! Wow. And also u said zero-g planes always have harnesses in it. U fucking lying slimy mofo. Get a life it’s 2018. Stop lying. Your ego is making u into a fool. Stop letting it take over our brain. Think for yourself. Besides why dont you buy a telescope and see for yourself, scared of the truth? I at least trust you’re smart enough to use


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts