Papa The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt

Papa The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt

Natalya Phillips, what on Earth are you going on about? I’m in England, everyone I know who owns a cat buys it proper cat food, and has insurance, and takes them for regular check-ups… but also all our cats have their claws! Papa The Man The Myth The Legend Shirt. Well, I guess I’ve been told off. Lol, I’m just going to get my coloring book and sit in a corner because of all the idiots who protest the declawing of cats in yet abort their babies. Lol way to go murderers. But you tell the girl who was raped and made pregnant that she can’t have an abortion. You’re exactly what’s wrong with this world. Why is a blob of cells more important than a cat? Natalya Phillips great mature response there. Abortion has literally nothing to do with this conversation.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts