Outlaws To The End- Red Dead Redemption 2 Shirt

Outlaws To The End- Red Dead Redemption 2 Shirt

My parents only ever allowed fish and rodents/ferrets until they decided we can get a dog to help my sister despite dad being allergic. She wanted a pit bull and we found one that she had an instant connection with. Poncho. The moment we brought him home from the shelter my mom fell in love, and dad ended up developing such a soft spot for him after a very short time and loves to play outside with him. Now u hear dad every morning greeting Poncho and Mom tucks him into bed every night. Outlaws To The End- Red Dead Redemption 2 Shirt. Bunnies make the best pets! Our Fidget is 10 in a few weeks and he’s amazing. Proper little ASBO boy. Has his own chair, he will push people off if they sit on it! Can’t be down with him about, so loving and caring. If I’m upset for whatever reason, he will do things until I start laughing to cheer me up. If I’m unwell, he follows me around the house to check I’m ok.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts