Now I am Unstoppanle T Rex shirt

Now I am Unstoppanle T Rex shirt



David Sheldon The rescue already replied, on this thread, that they are not her puppies. The puppies were 1 day old and found in a box on a porch. This dog was abandoned at an animal control facility to die because her prick owners didn’t want to pay for her treatment after she got hit by a car. The assholes former owners kept all of momma dog’s four-week-old puppies to sell. We have to consider that some people put fake videos on because they may get paid for them or the entity is looking for donations…just putting this out there. Now I am Unstoppanle T Rex shirt. I watched a video of two guys cutting a dog’s ears off just for the comments they get..just for fun, this must stop animals being tortured for entertainment money or attention and we feed right into it. I wonder if we just ignored them would the torture stop. I wish anyone who is abusing an animal right please just stop u can give the animal to an animal shelter and stop putting terrible cruel pics of these online breaks my heart 


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts