Nature Guitar Shirt

Nature Guitar Shirt



Karina Aguirre, I can understand that. My whole life is about animals. I love having them. They make my days worth living. I think when someone says their not into animals that they must not have had pets when they were kids so they don’t know how great having animals around really is. Right!! I got my first pet at like 2 years old and I’ve had them literally my entire life. They were with me when I was at my worst. My sister thinks animals are gross and we’ve had animals our whole life and she still doesn’t like them much. Nature Guitar Shirt. I couldn’t imagine living a day without some kind of animal. Right now I have a Chihuahua who’s my best little buddy and to Neighborhood Cats that I took in. Not to mention the other for Neighborhood Cats that I feed. I love them all they’re so so sweet. A lot of people are not into animals. When my Rothweiller passed away. One co-worker said. “ Just think you don’t have to buy all that food anymore”.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts