My wife accused me of being immature shirt

My wife accused me of being immature shirt

People chill out tripping out over them needing to be spayed/neutered. It is simply a beautiful moment to behold. Sometimes cats get pregnant. Heaven forbid someone takes a video of a cat family. In case you geniuses did not know some vets will not spay a cat in heat, sometimes things happen. I have two adorable twin gingers, both now neutered but how they came to be was by accident. The folks I adopted them from were watching their daughters cat and the indoor cat got out of the house before they were able to get her spayed and she got pregnant. My wife accused me of being immature shirt. Thankfully many people do have their animals fixed but sometimes things happen. If it does and a video is posted, calm the hell down and enjoy it. They never saw a shelter and are neutered. That was one accident that turned into a blessing. Geez, chill out already!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts