My Mom And I Talk Shit About You Shirt

My Mom And I Talk Shit About You Shirt

My dad’s cat does it. He wasn’t taught to do that. My sister got him when he was a few weeks old and he just started doing it. My cat has been doing this since he was a kitten. He was never trained. He just started doing it on his own. He does it for any reason (to have a door opened, to get something out of his reach, for me to pet him, etc…). I agree but our dog did it since birth. We have no idea why she just developed the habit. My Mom And I Talk Shit About You Shirt. Estela Hayward plays but just because you have seen it a handful of times doesn’t make it fact. My boyfriend’s cat does this from time to time. Got him when he was a kitten and he was not trained to do it to beg for food….. try again. Since when is teaching your pets tricks a bad thing? I think it’s worse to give your animals treats for doing nothing. That leads to spoiled misbehaved fat animals.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts