My Favorite Color Is Christmas Lights Shirt

My Favorite Color Is Christmas Lights Shirt



I’m so over this state!! I have loved my beautiful northwestern part of WA for my entire life, but am seriously thinking of moving to Montana or Idaho. This state is just in it for the money it does not matter about the wildlife or the people anymore. So sad to know this trash is happening in my home. An email has been sent but so far my voice is not making a difference. Alana Higby We hunt wolves in Montana and Idaho too. It’s about management. Not killing the species off. They have no predators other than man. My Favorite Color Is Christmas Lights Shirt. Let them go unchecked. You have no elk and deer. All species deserve to be here. It's about balance. The left coast is libtarded. If you dont support hunting. You won't like Montana or Idaho. California might be a better choice. Steve Kensett could not agree more. I’m just sad our forest and wildlife are being affected by greed! I’m from a long line of hunters and when done correctly we can make everything balanced.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts