Michigan revenge tour shirt

Michigan revenge tour shirt

That is why we had eight cats, four dogs. The keyword is had-we be aging out. Have four cats two are over 20 years of age. Bottom line, I want to outlive my animals. I would try to keep all the puppies and the mama XD don’t think my bf would be amused but there you go XD. I was thinking the same way but .. I couldn’t turn away. I've been taking care of strays since I was 20 and working at an ANIMAL CLINIC THEN HOSPITAL’S BECAUSE when I was 12 a cat came too my parent’s house missing one eye and I was feeding her and begging my parents to take her to the doctor and the old days they didn’t believe in that . Michigan revenge tour shirt. I foster and love it when new parents get their fur baby. Some keep in touch. But it is always on to the next. A new different one.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts