Merry Clucking Christmas Shirt

Merry Clucking Christmas Shirt

There is one thing most people don’t understand about dogs. we are giants compared to them. if a giant approached you how would you react? if at all possible bring yourself down to their level so you don’t look so huge! my dogs often look afraid of my sons, when I tell my sons to get on the floor the dogs jump all over them because they aren’t giants anymore! Merry Clucking Christmas Shirt. It takes special people to be rescuers of animals who have had a rough time and are in need and a chance to start over ….. blessings are being sent. I feel for the little baby my little Lily is scared of a leash. Someone did something to her when she was a puppy I’ve had her for two years still can’t put a leash on her but she is very loving and a happy girl she’s one of my baby’s.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts