Let's Get Grinched Christmas Sweatshirt

Let’s Get Grinched Christmas Sweatshirt

As far as “the Vets don’t know everything.” That statement is very true. The sad thing is, some of them try to act like they do know it all. Very little is known about megaesophagus and a majority of vets have never dealt with it. Because it is such a rare condition they feel like it is not worth their time to educate themselves on how to manage the condition. Instead of just simply saying I don’t know anything about this but let’s learn together they say this dog has no quality of life he needs to be put down. Let’s Get Grinched Christmas Sweatshirt. I had a dog with megaesophagus, also referred to as M E. I was very fortunate that I had an excellent vet and some good support groups. I hope this young man is aware of the upright canine Brigade megaesophagus support group on Facebook they are in my opinion the best group out there.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts