Kevin Christmas wreath sweatshirt

Kevin Christmas wreath sweatshirt



Can’t see the forest for the trees, she saved an animal from death and you nut jobs bash her. Just can’t do anything right, get over yourselves and go save some animals. Tons of experts at doing nothing on here. And fuck this bullshit page for condoning psychotic behavior like this…. are you kidding me? I mean this is a joke, right? Kevin Christmas wreath sweatshirt. “She saved an animal from death” so that’s a fucking sob story now? We’re just supposed to save every wild animal that’s sick and dying? You people are sick and delusional. Y’all need to grow the fuck up. I rescued a squirrel with no knowledge on how to care for him I researched and figured it out. I called several places no one would take him. So Snickers the


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts