Keep Your Memories Alive Mac Miller Shirt

Keep Your Memories Alive Mac Miller Shirt



Lisa A. Ruvola that’s why I asked doesn’t make sense that somebody would say that you can either be Canadian or you can be from the United States can’t be both their different countries. It must be about 35 years ago my husband and I had a carriage ride in Montreal. The driver purposefully drive is into high traffic so, of course, the horse bucked and whinnied a d reared back…I am so sad now to think that I took part, however innocently, in that abuse to that animal! I can’t go back and change it but I will forever speak out against it! Keep Your Memories Alive Mac Miller Shirt. Margot Avenarius I cannot believe this is happening in Canada and the USA far east and middle east yes but these countries are supposed to be educated and in the 21st century. Humane treatment of animals. Work animals must be very very well cared for. I hope the owner is prosecuted for cruelty to animals and neglect.

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts