I’m a Simple Woman loves Mickey, coffee and dog shirt

I’m a Simple Woman loves Mickey, coffee and dog shirt

Damn, I wonder what the parents do to have such an awesome home. What a beautiful family. This is why whenever you get a new animal, it should ALWAYS have a visit with a vet to make sure you can give them the best fighting chance to survive!!! You did an awesome job, and the baby looks happy! I actually checked the zoning for colorado springs and I’m fully within the law to adopt two of these cuties. It’s been a time game ever since. I’m a Simple Woman loves Mickey, coffee and dog shirt. Very cute but I’m curious where he goes to the bathroom? Is it like a cat or dog type situation? You have a wonderful and loving family and I think it took all of that to help his Little Goat live! that’s wonderful! I wonder if someone has to be home with him all the time. If not what do they do with him so he doesn’t destroy their house?


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts