I'm not that perfect Christian I need Jesus Shirt

I’m not that perfect Christian I need Jesus Shirt

Jenn Kehler, I am not making assumptions. I am going by what I’ve seen on the internet and you are going by one instance that you know of. If you don’t believe me look them up. Estela Hayward seriously I really don’t care. The cat is darn cute and the owners are proud of him that’s all that matters. Chris Jones My cat knows “sit and lay down” All for a Temptation’s Treat. Never say cats can’t be trained! They can they choose not to. I’m not that perfect Christian I need Jesus Shirt. We used to make our dog sit and wait to be told to eat because she would knock the bowl from our hands before we even got it to the floor. not once did we deprive her of food when she was learning. she just got lots of praise and an extra treat with her dinner when she did wait. You act like people who teach animals things are always cruel or something.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts