I'm the mom most likely to teach shirt

I’m the mom most likely to teach shirt

I had a kitty couple that was the same way. They were such great parents! They worked together! He helped keep them in the little basket. he even allowed his babies to pacify on him when mommy was busy eating or using the potty. Funny how some just know. Wow. Why all the freaking out about the overpopulation and kitties in shelters?? The Dodo is by far aware of the enormous horrendous problem. This is simply a sweet, touching video of a kitty family. Good grief….over react and throw things into a tailspin and create fights and drama next time why don’t ya? I’m the mom most likely to teach shirt. And I am completely 100% for spaying and neutering and TNR but every once in a while it is nice to see some babies that are loved by their mommy and daddy and their humans


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts