I'm A Good Dental Assistant Shirt

I’m A Good Dental Assistant Shirt

God Bless you for taking such great care of your dog. UR right, vets don’t know everything. So happy your dog is doing fine. Cats can suffer from this as well. I had a cat that had to be fed with her food in a bowl sitting on a cake tin. Vets don’t know everything… but nobody does. If you have a vet who cares about animals, has a passion for what they do, and gives you options for what will be best for you and your pet. No vet who has these three things wants to put a dog down. Being a vet assistant and working with good vets who care I know for sure know that. I’m A Good Dental Assistant Shirt. I have seen animals abandoned at the vet with medical concerns that would have killed the dogs painfully without the option of them being put down. One of the dogs I had come in during a shift was a dog who had been diagnosed with cancer at 4 years old. The owners abandoned the dog at the vet after treatment did not improve.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts