I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Auntie Shirt

I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Auntie Shirt

A cat who is not introduced to humans will forever be a wild animal. unlike dogs who have been human companions for 10,000 years. It will never adjust to living indoors. That’s why Trap, Neuter, Release programs are so successful. I am a Registered Veterinary Technician, and I learned these facts in VetTech school. Great concept but after there released in my neighborhood someone was poisoning them an if that wasn’t enuf they were used as bait in the dogfighting cap not good. I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Auntie Shirt. She has a great heart and mission. Wish I could give a little donation. She needs help and all the kitties should be so thankful for her. Shared. I would like to give you a hug, young lady. You have a kitty heart and all those kitties love you


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts