I saved a beer tonight it was tuck in a bottle it's ok now shirt

I saved a beer tonight it was tuck in a bottle it’s ok now shirt

I’m a retired teacher, and for several years we kept rabbits as a classroom pet (one at a time). They were all litter box trained and were allowed to hop around the classroom. The kids were very careful to keep the floor picked up so the rabbit wouldn’t eat a crayon, etc. The rabbit would often lay near a child’s feet, or sit with them in the quiet reading area. Each one had a different personality and were nice to have around. I saved a beer tonight it was tuck in a bottle it’s ok now shirt. I have the second bunny and I cannot imagine my house without him!!! My first bunny destroyed almost everything…we called her demo bunny but at least we did some renovations at home haha! She passed away and our home was so empty…we got another one and Bobo is an amazing bunny… he does not care for wires wallpaper or anything to chew or destroy…he just loves to be when we are… I believe that every animal needs our attention no matter what personality it has…they can just fit our behaviors


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts