I put out for Santa Christmas shirt

I put out for Santa Christmas shirt

Bats are so cute. They have the finest fur. But when they open their mouths they are full of sharp pointy teeth which will give you pause. So happy to see this!!! If you look up Austin, TX. They have clips on YouTube of the bat bridge in downtown. Sue, you are such a wonderful person to do this for this baby. I have the happiest tears watching this. God Bless you. I put out for Santa Christmas shirt. Such an awesome woman. She went above and beyond to help this baby and mom become reunited. What a wonderful person! Thank you for caring so much for these darling animals. What a beautiful thing. Mother nature and all of us who love her creatures, thank you! Almost seemed like the unnatural white was making the mom less trusting when she was swooping in again and again. You’d think to have it be black or dark green or brown would be better but I realize these are experts and what the hell do I know


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts