I Paused My Game To Be Here Shirt

I Paused My Game To Be Here Shirt

But one night he got injured at his mouth. The wound must be a while because there is this smell of pus and he was so weak. He usually doesn’t like ppl touching him but he let me because he was so weak. There were maggots on his wound. So I took him to the clinic and he stayed there for a week. I was thinking of letting him go but when I discharged him and he looked healthy again, he warmed up to me. He let me pet him. So I took him home. He only let me touch him and he loved to lie on top of me and just sleep. He gave the best tummy massage. Even my brother was afraid of him. I Paused My Game To Be Here Shirt. My mother also loves him because he behaved so well and we potty train him. But 2 years later he died, someone possibly poisoned him. He got weaker and weaker and died in the morning. I buried him with my favorite pashmina. I cried so hard on my way to class. I still don’t take any cats.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts