I Never Dreamed Perfect Freakin Husband Shirt

I Never Dreamed Perfect Freakin Husband Shirt

Linda Wylie, you should educate yourself about veterinary medicine. Your statement is not true. Hormones do not “settle” and spaying a female before her first heat cycle will almost eliminate the possibility of mammary gland cancer. Wendy that’s cats dog’s shouldn’t be done until a lot older. Also as a responsible owner, you should watch out and stop that from happening. I have my puppies spayed or neutered as soon as the vet recommends it being done. I am not going to be responsible for any unwanted, unloved, uncared for puppies being brought into this world to suffer. Cause I can’t keep them all. I Never Dreamed Perfect Freakin Husband Shirt. Lauren Dunwell, the current recommendations by veterinarian experts say that you should spay before a dog’s first heat. They recommend spaying at 4 to 6 months. If a dog weighs at least two pounds, they can be spayed as early as 8 weeks. Dogs can safely be neutered at 8 weeks.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts