I love my boss self employed shirt

I love my boss self employed shirt

Love being able to watch this special private interaction between daddy bringing his baby back to the litter & mom, dad, babies spooning comfortably in their box! Like any loving family. I love my boss self-employed shirt. I’m glad that all of the people in here complaining about the cats not being fixed are all fixed themselves. Since there is also an overpopulation issue in the human species, Thank you for your tribute. Seriously though I get there are too many but you don’t know the backstory they could have been wild and the person recently took them in who knows but can we just enjoy the beauty of getting to see these tiny lives interact. Maybe they got fixed after who knows, I know none of you keyboard warriors are going to do anything about it so shove it.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts