I Have A Crazy Mom with Anger Issues Shirt

I Have A Crazy Mom with Anger Issues Shirt

ML Hooker That’s a good thing. And, possibly they may have done it already. I think its an ethical code between veterinarians and animal rescue programs. That was my first thought when he decided to keep the dog. Bless him for taking care of this baby but there might be a family out there missing their dog. I Have A Crazy Mom with Anger Issues Shirt. ML Hooker I can assure you when I found a stray and took him to the vet…they would not release him to me until they made every effort to find the owner…guess what…they found the owner and after I had fallen in love, I had to grieve the doggie, but was happy he was home with his owners…the vet never released the owners’ names to let me know they had a right to privacy. in any event, the dog was saved.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts