I Have A Crazy Dog with Anger Issues Shirt

I Have A Crazy Dog with Anger Issues Shirt

I think when he got to the vet she didn’t have a chip, so it had no owner. If she had, she would have definitely been returned. I think when he got to the vet she didn’t have a chip, so it had no owner. If she had, she would have definitely been returned. Screw the original owner shouldn’t have been out on a dangerous street no identification at all. This man paid a big veterinary bill. He deserves the dog. Better off with him. I Have A Crazy Dog with Anger Issues Shirt. I’ve had a pet get loose while on a walk. Luckily she was gone for less than a day, but she could have been hit in that time frame. I was lucky she wasn’t. At the time she was found I was sleeping. After searching for literally close to 7 hours. Just because the owners weren’t out searching at that very moment, doesn’t mean they were bad owners. I do hope an attempt was made as ML said.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts