I Have A Crazy Dad with Anger Issues Shirt

I Have A Crazy Dad with Anger Issues Shirt

Sandy Wilson has been there too and it was awful!!! I don’t think the stupid owners took care of him cause he was filthy and his hair was way overgrown. I wish I’d never had brought it to the clinic to see if it had a chip cause they ripped him away from me and wouldn’t let me even say bye to him! I was just livid at that damn clinic! If I ever find another dog running around in the street with no collar and looking so uncared for I sure won’t bring it into a clinic to check for a chip!!! I Have A Crazy Dad with Anger Issues Shirt. I think if the owners were looking for her you have seen posters or facebook plea. I am very happy with the end result. Hooker I think there are a lot of dogs that people find who indeed have owners. I just wonder how many truly find their owners?


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts