I Have A Crazy Brother with Anger Issues Shirt

I Have A Crazy Brother with Anger Issues Shirt

I hope an attempt was made to locate its original owner. Maybe the dog had escaped and got lost before it was hit. It is wonderful that this man saved her and even paid the medical bills, but remember that there might be someone out there still desperately searching for their furbaby. I’d gladly pay him back for the expenses if it were my lost dog that he found. I Have A Crazy Brother with Anger Issues Shirt. There would be posters, ads in the paper, fliers at the vet’s offices. A person who’s precious animal goes missing does not stop looking. Micro-chips always checked and any owner who lost a pet should phone local vets and leave details. It would have been flagged I hope. David is a local rescuer. The miracle was highly advertised. Her story was shared for months. No one came for her.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts