I don't need Google my WIFE knows everything Shirt

I don’t need Google my WIFE knows everything Shirt

God bless all those people who adopted unwanted dogs! I grew up around dogs myself so I know the feeling of being happy with them around. Any animal should be loved.. even the “dangerous” ones. We humans might think we are using; but trust me, killing for fun, not for need is not useful, either is holding them in captive (zoos are helpful, at least some of them), making animals afraid of us. I don’t need Google my WIFE knows everything Shirt. We’re not only destroying Earth, but also destroying the bond between another animal slowly. We need to be better than that. This woman is my hero. May God bless you for all you do. Your little furbabies are beyond adorable. It is impossible not to immediately fall in love with them. Thank you!! All animals deserve to be loved and happy you are doing a wonderful job taking care of and loving these beautiful precious babies God bless you and these special babies.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts