Hei Hei Wanna See My Pecker Chicken Shirt

Hei Hei Wanna See My Pecker Chicken Shirt

However, my old cat was declawed when we got him from the shelter (we didn't have a choice) and he was an inside/outside cat and killed many little critters and defended the house from various other cats. They might have a disadvantage but they are not helpless without them. Hei Hei Wanna See My Pecker Chicken Shirt. Good! I rescued my kitty and her declawed but I found out he was declawed improperly and the claws have grown back in the wrong direction and cause him pain. Now I have to get him re-declawed so he isnt in pain. I have 5 cats, all indoor, they all have their claws, guess what else they have? Cat trees, climbers, scratch pads and wood. They never scratch my furniture or people. Don’t get cats if you don’t want claws. Can’t believe this is not outlawed in the US. It’s barbaric. We DO NOT do this in Britain. If you can’t deal with cats clawing and scratching.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts