Guitar Christmas Sweatshirt

Guitar Christmas Sweatshirt

Fostering is so rewarding. The rescue I work with pulls off kill-shelters, so when you do it, you’re literally giving that dog you foster and the dog that took its place in the shelter a chance as often animals will be euthanized for space. I did, however, foster fail with my very first foster and my good friend adopted one of her babies so I’m so grateful I get to see her grow up. Guitar Christmas Sweatshirt. It’s always hard to say goodbye, but it’s better knowing they’re off to a good life rather than what could have happened to them before. You can always volunteer or share the necessity of spay/neuter, there’s always a way to help without the emotional attachment. I fostered 15 Greyhounds one at a time. When you see someone want your foster so bad it is ok. I only had trouble letting one go.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts