Grinch You smell like drama please get away from me shirt

Grinch You smell like drama please get away from me shirt

I’ve seen this behavior online with people who train their cats with food-not just with treats. I don’t like it. Don’t make an animal begging for food (treats, maybe). Thank goodness this cat is with a new owner. its a form of communication..cats will do many things to communicate they want food…this cat just chooses to do this…there is n evidence the cat was forced to do that for regular meals. Grinch You smell like drama please get away from me shirt. Sharon Henderson I’ve only ever seen this when humans are involved (ie training them to do that). I have known and loved cats since I was a kid and being around dozens of lifelong cat lovers as well and never have I seen this unless the cat was trained. I’ve seen other odd behaviors that come without training but not this one.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts