Grinch Stole My Lesson Plan Christmas Sweatshirt

Grinch Stole My Lesson Plan Christmas Sweatshirt

Moira, I think that’s putting a huge amount of your own spin and words into someone else’s comment. Again. Each to their own. Shirley oh dear. Sorry. Forgot the world revolves around a select few feminist bitches who dictate what is and isn’t appropriate to say to people. My bad ladies! Do continue labeling men while throwing protests and ‘worldwide vaginas say no’ meetings when they do the same back to you. Grinch Stole My Lesson Plan Christmas Sweatshirt. Ashley because he opened his heart to a rabbit! Fuck me. If that’s what makes you a man, I guess the ones who dislike animals and just love their kids to death are fake. Stick on the penis and all. Oh, wait sorry. we should double check with the feminazi’s first as to the comprehensive list of qualities one needs to be a REAL man.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts