Grinch Michigan Wolverines winners Shirt

Grinch Michigan Wolverines winners Shirt

Gerald Wright. MrWright, I completely respect your right to your opinion. Would you abandon a human if they were filthy and been exposed to something bad? Another meaning for abandonment is selfishness. As to my type, I love all animals, even humans, and believe we need to be kind to ALL living creatures. I just lost my little 13-year-old Yorkie to a brain tumor and in the 13yrs I had him, not once did he eat from my plate or the table nor did I eat from his. By the way, that was a very silly statement. Have a good day and be kind. Grinch Michigan Wolverines winners Shirt. That’s what really broke my heart. After all the hardships he went through, he still remained sweet and adorable. He didn’t let his past shape his present. We oughta learn from dogs, really. Bless you! And shame in those on the boat that did that. Karma will pay them a visit!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts