Grinch Jeep Christmas Sweatshirt

Grinch Jeep Christmas Sweatshirt

For all those who say they can’t foster because they would keep them all, think about the alternative, you may have just saved them from death. Better to foster fail than a dog being pts, because they couldn’t find a foster. It’s easier than you think to give up a foster you know might have ended up dead instead. It’s what keeps me going. Grinch Jeep Christmas Sweatshirt. I was gonna say the same thing. More power to them. There’s no way I’d be able to say goodbye. Even if I only had it for a day. You connect with them you know. I’m much like you Brianna… I’m just too sensitive although I have rescued many abandoned puppies that needed my help…. always cry my eyes out when they leave but at least they have a chance of getting a good home


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts