Grinch I'm not arguing I'm explaining why I'm right shirt

Grinch I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt

It a hard disease to manage on top of having MG. This is a very responsible young man whose mother I’m sure is immensely proud of him. may he be blessed with many years of happiness with his best bud. We made a chair for her, but she really hated it so we would sit sideways on the couch and she would jump up and spin herself around a plunk right in my armpit. I would blend all her food and for treats, I made baby food popsicles, and she loved them, she had to take several medications before and with her food. Grinch I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right shirt. I didn’t mind the time it took to hold her up and feed her or make sure her food went down, I just wish all dogs could be healthy and have a happy home without any hardships. I love that this is on Facebook to tell the world about things that are not an everyday diagnosis for animals. You’re doing great things.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts