Grinch I Want To Be A Nice Person But Everyone Is Just So Stupid Shirt

Grinch I Want To Be A Nice Person But Everyone Is Just So Stupid Shirt

Unfortunately. Politics are everywhere. I see plenty of it here in Montana with the public land access issues. Everyone has their own agenda to benefit themselves. You would think ecology and preserving the planet would be a top priority. it’s not. if you ever find a paradise where people aren’t an issue, let me know. lm coming too. Grinch I Want To Be A Nice Person But Everyone Is Just So Stupid Shirt. I thought this organization was on the animal’s side? Who lets their farm animals graze on land with wild animals. Those wolves have every right to exist and live where they do. Cattle ranching is a man created problem… Stop it already! The way the authorities are targeting wildlife, we won’t have any left to sustain the present and the next generations of man.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts