Grinch Christmas Shirt, Merry Grinchmas Xmas Sweatshirt

Grinch Christmas Shirt, Merry Grinchmas Xmas Sweatshirt

Helena Del Rae, I hope you get your head out of your butt and know I don’t care what you think cos you’re not so good at thinking either!! I’ll take care of any and everything I want with my own values and I’ll still respect others and be open-minded in life! You keep assuming and judging every life cos it’s fulfilling for you. it’s okay, I wasn’t expecting any better. Grinch Christmas Shirt, Merry Grinchmas Xmas Sweatshirt. Lah Layla this post is about a pet dog- if you don’t like it, go on with your life! Go read about some human getting help. This is obviously the wrong subject for you. I hope you don’t own any pets, as you find this situation justifiable. GOD would be so upset about someone abusing His own creation! Animals are God’s creations and are made perfect in His image too! Please go on and read human stories if you cannot accept compassion for an animal. Have a great day!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts