Greys anatomy cast names Shirt

Greys anatomy cast names Shirt

I feel like you don’t get the point. What you posted doesn’t discredit what we’re saying. And I’m not saying don’t own mixed breeds. They’re out there already. But if you think custom breeding isn’t causing problems? Then you’re also part of the problem. It’s not my job to inform you. Do your own research but research both sides not just what you want to believe. You learn more from researching the side you think you’re against than researching what you think you already know. Greys anatomy cast names Shirt. That’s not my job and I don’t have the time to go around finding research to back up every freakin comment I make. I know what I’m saying is true. I’m not against mutts. I’m against custom breeding. A lot of breeders don’t have any idea what the hell they’re doing. That’s why RESCUERS like you are necessary.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts